ORDER | NMSVE
Noise Machine Straight Vibin' Edition
- - -
The main idea behind NMSVE was to create a portable instrument that had the same functionality as a classic midi controller in a package that you could easily take with you. Something fun to play, compact, and functional that didn't take up valuable desk space. NMSVE works by wirelessly connecting to software on your smartphone, laptop, or PC/MAC via bluetooth. Consisting of 12 buttons, a knob, and a slider, NMSVE allows you to choose from 12 different midi channels and offers 3 different modes of use... All in a case that's smaller than your wallet!
*For International orders, please see bottom of page*
- 12 soft & silent buttons
- Midi expression knob
- 3 Modes to choose from (Default Mode, Split Mode, Loop Mode)
- Connects via Low Latency BLE Midi
Compatible with IOS, ANDROID, PC, MAC and synthesizers
through MAC/PC Software and CME Widi Peripherals
- Exposed pinouts for future adapters
- USB Type C charging port with indicator
- All day battery Life (5-7 hours per charge)
- Choice of 12 different channels in default mode
- Open Sourced through Arduino IDE
- Case made from Josef Prusa's acclaimed PETG filament
- Footprint of only: 63.7 mm x 57.3 mm x 12 mm
What You Get:
- 1x NMSVE
- 1x USB Type C Cable
- 1x Knob Cap
- 1x Slider Cap
- 2x Stickers
The speed of shipment is dependent on location and carrier method chosen at checkout.
On average shipping takes 3-10 days for Canada/the United States and 4-45 days for international shipments.
*For International orders please email us at: international[at]thisisnoiseinc[dot]com to see if we can accommodate.
If you are purchasing outside of Canada or select States within the United States you may be charged Import Fees. Please visit our Shipping Policy page for more information.