How to Connect to iPhone/iPad
NOTE: Do not connect NMSVE in your devices Bluetooth settings. If you have already done this, you must unpair it. ⚠️
What you Need: Use device with Bluetooth 4.2+ for best performance, Korg Bluetooth MIDI Connect App for use with select apps that don't natively support BLE Midi.
- Turn NMSVE on via the switch on the backside of the device.
- On your NMSVE decide which MODE you'd like to use and select it.
- NMSVE should now be flashing its blue connect LED - meaning that it is searching for a device to connect to.
- On your device, determine whether the app you'd like to use natively supports BLE MIDI (Examples that do: Garageband, Korg Gadget 2, etc).
- If it does, find the BLE MIDI setting within the app and connect to NMSVE to begin using it as a regular MIDI device.
- If it doesn't, download Korg Bluetooth MIDI Connect from the Apple Appstore.
- Open Korg Bluetooth MIDI Connect and allow Bluetooth permissions. NMSVE should appear on the screen, choose to connect to it (NOTE: This step needs to be done before opening the app you'd like to use NMSVE with).
Connecting NMSVE to Korg Bluetooth MIDI Connect.
- Open the application you'd like to use NMSVE with, NMSVE should now be connected as a regular MIDI device.