Connect to iPhone/iPad
NOTE: Do not connect NMSVE in your devices Bluetooth settings. If you have already done this, you must unpair it. ⚠️
- Turn NMSVE on via the switch on the backside of the device.
- The green LED will illuminate prompting you to select a channel by pressing the corresponding button (button1 = channel 1, button 2 = channel 2, etc...).
- NMSVE should now be flashing its blue connect LED - meaning that it is searching for a device to connect to (once connected the LED will go solid).
- On your device, determine whether the app you'd like to use natively supports BLE MIDI.
- If it does, find the BLE MIDI setting within the app and connect to NMSVE to begin using it as a regular MIDI device.
- If it doesn't, download MIDImatic from the Apple Appstore.
- Open MIDImatic and connect NMSVE. You can map the buttons and knob here before proceeding if desired.
- Open the application you'd like to use NMSVE with - NMSVE should now be connected as a regular MIDI device.