Noise Machine (NMSVE)
Noise Machine Straight Vibin' Edition
powerful, yet portable!
The main idea behind NMSVE was to create a portable MIDI controller made for the modern beat maker.
A device that's fun to play, compact, and functional that DOESN'T take up valuable desk space.
NMSVE works by wirelessly connecting to MIDI capable software on your smartphone, laptop, or PC/MAC via Bluetooth.
Consisting of 12 buttons, a knob, and a slider, NMSVE allows you to choose from 12 MIDI channels and offers 3 modes of use... all in a case that's smaller than your wallet!
For orders outside NA, UK, and France - please see bottom of page
- 12 soft & silent buttons
- MIDI expression knob
- 3 Modes to choose from (Default Mode, Split Mode, Loop Mode)
- Choice of 12 different channels in Default Mode
- Connects via Low Latency BLE MIDI
Compatible with iOS, ANDROID, PC, MAC and synthesizers
through MAC/PC Software and CME Widi Peripherals
- USB Type C charging port with indicator
- Massive battery life (9-12 hours per charge)
- Open Sourced through Arduino IDE
- Exposed pinouts for future adapters
- Case made from Josef Prusa's acclaimed PETG filament
- Footprint of only: 63.7 mm x 57.3 mm x 12 mm
What You Get:
- 1x NMSVE
- 1x USB Type C Cable
- 1x Knob Cap
- 1x Slider Cap
- 2x Stickers
The speed of shipment is dependent on location and carrier method chosen at checkout.
On average standard shipping takes 3-12 days for Canada/the United States and 6-18 days for International shipments.
Customers Outside of NA, UK, and France
For orders outside of NA, UK, and France please email us at: international[at]thisisnoiseinc[dot]com to see if we can accommodate.
Sales tax/import fee Disclaimer
Please visit our Sales tax/import fees page for more information on potential: sales tax, import fees, and VAT fees.