DIY Kit Build
- 1x NMSVE PCB
- 1x 3D printed PETG case
- 1x Faceplate
- 1x Battery w/ cover
- 1x Battery module
- 1x Battery module to PCB wire connector
- 1x Light tube
- 1x Knob cap
- 1x Slider cap
- 1x M2 Allen key
- 8x M2 screws
- 1x USB Type C cord
- 1x Charging Block (if located domestically)
- 2x Stickers
10 Step Guide
Insert charging module via velcro (attached) + snap in fit, insert battery via velcro (attached).
Snip and strip battery wires to roughly 35mm using a wire cutter.
- Solder red battery wire to pad labelled B+ and black battery wire to pad labelled B- on charging module.
- Solder red connector wire to pad labelled OUT+ and black connector wire to pad labelled OUT-.
- Connect the NMSVE PCB to the wire connector - ensure NMSVE turns on via switch on the back (if not check solder connections).
- Snap PCB into the case until flush.
- Place faceplate on NMSVE PCB and screw (x4) into place.
Screw bottom screws (x4) into case and ensure the case is level to work station - adjust screws as necessary.
- Press charging light tube with slope facing upward into hole on the right side of the case.
- Do a little dance - YOUR DONE! 🎉🕺🏽