How to Connect to Windows
- Turn NMSVE on via the switch on the backside of the device.
- On your NMSVE decide which MODE you'd like to use and select it.
- NMSVE should now be flashing its blue connect LED - meaning that it is searching for a device to connect to.
- On your Windows device follow the steps to download Loop MIDI and MIDI Berry.
- After the downloads are complete, open Loop MIDI and add a port via the plus sign in the bottom left corner. After this is complete you can close loop MIDI and it will keep running in the background.
- From your Windows settings go to "Bluetooth & other devices", select "Add Bluetooth or other device" and connect to NMSVE from the dropdown menu.
- Open MIDI Berry and select NMSVE as the input and loopMIDI as the output. Leave MIDI Berry open.
- Select the app you'd like to use NMSVE with and connect to the loopMIDI port within the apps settings. NMSVE should now function as a regular MIDI device.