How to Connect to MAC
What you Need: MAC with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher (Bluetooth 4.2+ is recommended for best performance).
- Turn NMSVE on via the switch on the backside of the device.
- On your NMSVE decide which MODE you'd like to use and select it.
- NMSVE should now be flashing its blue connect LED - meaning that it is searching for a device to connect to.
- Open Audio Midi Setup on your MAC via Applications > Utilities > Audio Midi Setup.
- From the Taskbar choose Window > Show MIDI Studio
- From the MIDI Studio Taskbar choose MIDI Studio > Open Bluetooth Configuration
- From this window find NMSVE from the discoverable devices section and press connect.
- NMSVE should now function as a regular MIDI device.