How to Connect to Android
NOTE: Do not connect NMSVE in your phones Bluetooth settings. If you have already done this, you must unpair it. ⚠️
What you Need: Android device with Bluetooth 4.0+ (Bluetooth 4.2+ is recommended for best performance), MIDI BLE Connect for use with select apps that don't natively support BLE MIDI.
- Turn NMSVE on via the switch on the backside of the device.
- On your NMSVE decide which MODE you'd like to use and select it.
- NMSVE should now be flashing its blue connect LED - meaning that it is searching for a device to connect to.
- On your Android device determine whether the Android App you'd like to use natively supports BLE MIDI (Examples that do: G-Stomper, Bandpass, etc).
- If it does, find the BLE MIDI setting within the app and connect to NMSVE to begin using it as a regular MIDI device.
- If it doesn't, download MIDI BLE Connect from the Google Play Store.
- Open MIDI BLE Connect and allow Bluetooth permissions. Select "Bluetooth Scan" and choose NMSVE from the dropdown menu.
Connecting NMSVE to MIDI BLE Connect
- Open the application you'd like to use NMSVE with, NMSVE should now be connected as a regular MIDI device.